Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just for something a little different..........not! (Day +45)

Just a short one today…..

Max had a number of visitors: The Music Therapist, Play Therapist, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, Mapa and Oma & Opa! He has been doing pretty well…skin clearing, mood slightly on the improve, and no poo!.......until late this arvo that is….

……Max has been pooing from 5.30 this afternoon…it’s now 10.30pm! and no signs of it slowing down. Not huge amounts…..just fart ‘follow through’s’ – (sorry if that offends anyone) – but those small bursts are, I would have to say, more frustrating than if he were to be doing huge whoopers at a time.

During this poo-scapade Max did utter “sorry for doing poo-poo sausages Mummy”, his appreciation does make the cleaning up process a little more bearable, but nonetheless exhausting….I do hope I get some sleep tonight??!!?!....bring on the weekend!

Anyway, must dash…..I hear rumbles at the station.......will update again when I can…………

Thankyous:
  • Inge for the lovely books...Either I need to improve on my German...or...Opa can have the pleasure in reading them with Max
  • Morgan (friend of Aunty Lou Lou) for the brilliant Aeroplane book and the falling car toy
  • Chris and Di for the beautiful card
  • Aunty Cheryle for the magnificent meal, wine.....and espresso!

2 comments:

  1. Take care dear Bee and give your sweet little one a big hug from me.

    Glad to hear the skin is better and hope the gut follows through as well on the instructions.

    Take good care.

    Hugs,

    Sumathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there troopers (I coulda said poopers but enough already)We were very pleased to read the the Champ is feeling a litle better.I guess this latest episode is a reminder that you just have to take each day as it comes. I'm certainly in awe of your patience and courage. So sending our love and encouragement and hey Tim, hang in there with the Hawkers; we who follow the Pies can sympathise. I was gonna say for barracking for a crappy team but I'd promised no more poop references. PS Never trust a fart is good advice too.or -oh oh, wet wind. We're off to Tassie for a week but will keep up with the latest. Big love to you all and kiss kiss for Max xx

    ReplyDelete